Planning A Successful Presentation
An internationally acclaimed speaker, consultant, and author, Richard Chang is committed to making his presentation the highpoint of your event.
To achieve this, Richard works with you to:
- Identify and understand the needs and issues of both your organization and your audience
- Tailor the presentation to support the theme of your event
- Customize content and materials, if necessary
During his presentation, Richard will:
- Translate the best, current theories and practices into highly usable, results-oriented solutions that optimize personal, professional, and/or organizational performance
- Engage the audience, encouraging them to ask questions and share their comments
- Help the audience apply what they've learned to the "real" world
- Create a healthy balance between motivation, inspiration, self-discovery, skill-building, and practical application
Richard's staff will work with you to:
- Facilitate travel logistics and audio/visual requirements
- Coordinate material handling needs
- Arrange book signings
Richard's typical multi-media equipment and staging requirements include:
- LCD projector with the same or greater specifications as an InFocus LP750 model*
- Projection stand or table
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- Wireless hand-held microphone
* Several projectors can be used (e.g. Epson, Sony, etc.). However, they should have the same or greater specifications as an InFocus LP720 model.
Brightness: Measured in lumens, 750 is appropriate for most conference rooms seating approximately 50 people.
Resolution: Should be XGA (1024 x 768) compatible. True XGA is preferred (as compared to compressed). Any resolution less than XGA will make graphics look jagged and fonts difficult to read.
Compatibility: Should be PC compatible.
For additional information or to book an upcoming event, contact Richard Chang Associates, Inc. at
(800) 756-8096 or